
Once upon a December
On moonlit heath and lonesome bankA careless shepherd once would keep They hang us now in Shrewsbury jail And naked to the hangman's noose And sharp the link of life will snap Love it Live Lily Allen
The flocks by moonlight there
And high amongst the glimmering sheep
The dead man stood on air
The whistles blow forlorn
And trains all night groan on the rail
To men that die at morn
The morning clocks will ring
A neck God made for other use
Than strangling in a string
And dead on air will stand
Heels that held up as straight a chap
As treads upon the land
F*** You
The Fear
Oh Shoot
,
September 19, 2009
Above all that, as much as I yearn to spell them out, I know it is best that I don't. Sometimes, things are better left unsaid. By materializing these issues only create further unnecessary trouble for everyone, best to keep it in, and finish it off within me. Let it end here with me! (again something being in hospi has taught me)
Yep, at times I have too good of a control over my emotions for my own good. Although it is only this same trait that kept me alive and sane throughout the stages of my life. Again, not trying to be all mysterious here, just wanting a place to rant without fully uncovering all.
Give me that would you?
:)