Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Once upon a December

On moonlit heath and lonesome bank
The sheep beside me graze
And yon the gallows used to clank
Fast by the four cross ways

A careless shepherd once would keep
The flocks by moonlight there
And high amongst the glimmering sheep
The dead man stood on air

They hang us now in Shrewsbury jail
The whistles blow forlorn
And trains all night groan on the rail
To men that die at morn

And naked to the hangman's noose
The morning clocks will ring
A neck God made for other use
Than strangling in a string

And sharp the link of life will snap
And dead on air will stand
Heels that held up as straight a chap
As treads upon the land


Love it Live

Suede(2003), Franz Ferdinand(2006), Muse(2007), Switchfoot(2008), Stereophonics(2008), The Ting Tings(2009), Jason Mraz(2009), Coldplay(2009)


Lily Allen


F*** You



The Fear


Oh Shoot



Archives

April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009


,
May 30, 2009

A whole load of stuff have been clouding my mind, mainly revolves around the theme "Death".

This weekend was supposed to be explosive. Long awaited much anticipated bible study on Friday, then mini Emerge which I was given the chance to host for all 4 services at JW and Expo, plus finally meeting Roy, Sylvia and the cg for connect group and loud camp stuff respectively. I was really looking forward to this weekend.

However, reality hits. My weekend will be spent listening to painful questions from the little niece, seeing our mothers tearing up, wondering what can we do to help that may ease their pain.

Then come Sunday. His first year anniversary. Has it already been a year? So fast... Sadly I wont be there, but I promise, I promise I will visit you myself soon, very soon.

Finally to top everything off, the nightmare. I guess it really did shake me up a little. The fear, the panic was too real. Don't get me wrong, I am not afraid to die, in fact, I wouldnt mind going to heaven earlier. The thing I am afraid of is what I am leaving behind. My family who are still not saved, my dreams and goals that have yet to be accomplished.

Oh wells!

Life goes on for those who are still living it.

SUCK IT UP! CHIN UP!

LET'S MOVE!