Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Once upon a December

On moonlit heath and lonesome bank
The sheep beside me graze
And yon the gallows used to clank
Fast by the four cross ways

A careless shepherd once would keep
The flocks by moonlight there
And high amongst the glimmering sheep
The dead man stood on air

They hang us now in Shrewsbury jail
The whistles blow forlorn
And trains all night groan on the rail
To men that die at morn

And naked to the hangman's noose
The morning clocks will ring
A neck God made for other use
Than strangling in a string

And sharp the link of life will snap
And dead on air will stand
Heels that held up as straight a chap
As treads upon the land


Love it Live

Suede(2003), Franz Ferdinand(2006), Muse(2007), Switchfoot(2008), Stereophonics(2008), The Ting Tings(2009), Jason Mraz(2009), Coldplay(2009)


Lily Allen


F*** You



The Fear


Oh Shoot



Archives

April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009


,
May 7, 2009

I cannot wait for next Wednesday.


:)

Oh! And tomorrow! Finally seeing Rhonda! (and P&W leading class from Bro Poh!)


Oh oh! And tomorrow night! Supper with the best friend whom I havent seen for ages because of her stupid exams! Heh.


Oh oh oh! And Friday night! Jas and Grace! Like at last!!!!


Muahahahahaha.




p/s: I've installed Dilbert as a gadget on my sidebar, and it auto updates itself daily! Hoho! I love Dilbert!