Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Once upon a December

On moonlit heath and lonesome bank
The sheep beside me graze
And yon the gallows used to clank
Fast by the four cross ways

A careless shepherd once would keep
The flocks by moonlight there
And high amongst the glimmering sheep
The dead man stood on air

They hang us now in Shrewsbury jail
The whistles blow forlorn
And trains all night groan on the rail
To men that die at morn

And naked to the hangman's noose
The morning clocks will ring
A neck God made for other use
Than strangling in a string

And sharp the link of life will snap
And dead on air will stand
Heels that held up as straight a chap
As treads upon the land


Love it Live

Suede(2003), Franz Ferdinand(2006), Muse(2007), Switchfoot(2008), Stereophonics(2008), The Ting Tings(2009), Jason Mraz(2009), Coldplay(2009)


Lily Allen


F*** You



The Fear


Oh Shoot



Archives

April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009


,
May 17, 2009

Four years, it has been that long. Prayers upon prayers, tears upon tears, to the point in which I have accepted it the way it is. I no longer preach about hope, instead, I see evidences of it all around me, using them to convince myself to accept life. Indeed, I had accepted, only finding myself going against it then putting all the blame on me. Defeated over and over again, I brainwashed myself into believing the world I see it to be. Every single day, I asked God for a miracle in that area. And always, I never do see it. Hopes were dashed, dissapointments taught me to be numb, to turn cold. I thought God has forgotten; forgotten about what I did 4 years ago, about the revelation I acted upon 4 years ago.



But no, God remembered.


:)


He remembers; and no way I am letting go